Outsourcing and Supplier Management
Outsourcing is essential in presenting IT services. The management of vital suppliers especially requires a formal and disciplinary way. The purpose of such a work is to create a proper supplier management methodology according to your corporation’s requirements.
Contribution to the corporation
- The issues are minimized with the proper and risk aware contracts with the suppliers.
- You will be able to manage your suppliers more effectively with the custom made tools and information to be relayed to your employees.
- The performance and the risks of your suppliers will be observed transparently.
Content and Outputs:
- Supplier Management policy
- Supplier and contract information system architecture
- Fair and formal supplier selection practice
- Contract templates and contract management process
- Supplier monitoring and control systematic, performance assessment
- Supplier risk assessment and the establishment of management system
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Information transfer regarding the process structure